Joyful moments has been running for the Pawan fans after tasting the delicious full meals with GabbarSingh.The movie satisfied fans in all aspects and mostly in entertainment genre. But some scenes were deleted from GabbarSingh by censor and some were edited to reduce duration of the movie. So, have a glance over them.
- Life lo rendu vishayaalalo jagrattha ga undali, okati naatho matladetapudu, rendu naatho potaldetappudu.
- Villain: Nuvu simham tho pettukunnavani gurthunchuko.
- GabarSingh: Neelaanti simhaalu jinkala daggaro, kukkala daggaro prathaapam chupinchali gani…. Naa laanti veta gadu edhuru vachinapudu vollu daggara pettukovaali.
- Blurred the visuals of Ashoka Emblem on the belt while using the belt for hitting the goons during Kabbadi game.
- Deleted the word Kasai.
- Blurred the visuals of Police Symbol, Ashoka Emblem, Abdul Kalam’s photo and Police Officers photo in the song “Mandhu Babulam”.
- Deleted the dialogue: “Dheenemma thalli kuda thedana” during climax.
- Replacement of dialogue “Aaku endipovadam kanna chirigipovadam better” with “Aaku endipovadam kanna edho aipovadam better”.
- Deleted dialogue: “Nee Ayya” uttered by Ali during Kabbadi scene.
- Deleted the word “Geekalegaani” from dialogue “Meeru geekale gaani ration cardaina theeseskuntam”.
- Deleted the word “Thagulukuntaru” delivered by Pawan Kalyan to Gayatri.
- Deleted the visuals of girl taking out mobile from Blouse and dialogue “Meeku chupisthe chaala” and “Incoming free” during Hastha Kalaa Pradharshana scene.
- Blurred the close up exposure of cleavage during kevv keka song.