The customers who found a dead lizard in the Chicken biryani had taken a complaint to the Hotel management who neglected it .
The Customers eat spoonfuls of the biryani before they spotted the dead lizard in it. As soon as they saw it , they started vomiting and went to Hospital as a precautionary measure and were treated.
Before the authorities came to hotel where the lizard biryani was served, the hotel staff thrown out the biryani. Officials have noted that cooking was done in contaminated environment and the hotel was sealed.