Telangana fate to be decided today at all party meeting to be held in Delhi under Union Home minister Sushil kumar Shinde .
All the parties were invited for this meet, Parties have decided there stand on Telangana including the opposition party Telugu Desam which was a hurdle for the formation of separate statehood. While the congress and YSRC parties yet to decide their stands but it has announced the names of the leaders who will represent the party . Other parties also announced their representatives for the meeting. All parties representatives are carrying seal covers with them …of course more than one sealed cover to play accordingly either plan one or two.
- Congres- Gadde.VenkatReaddy & KR SureshReddy
- TDP- YanamalaRamakrishnudu & KadiyamSri hari
- TRS – K ChandrasekharaRao and Nayani
- YSRCP- MV. MysooraReddy & MahenderReddy
- CPI- K Narayana and Mallesh
- CPM- B V Raghavulu and Julakanti RangaReddy
- MIM -Asaduddin Owaisi
- BJP- KishanReddy and Haribabu.
TRS leader K.Chandra Rao said, he and the people of the region have no hopes from it. this meeting is not going to give a fruitful result as the Congress has to take a decision on it without any all party meeting. the all-party meet a gimmick by the Congress party.