The 9 forms of Mother Durga – Navadurga is worshipped each day with their divine mantra on the occasion of Navaratri. Mantra holds immense power that full fill all the desires of Humans who chant. The vibrations of the mantra bring wealth, happiness, bonding, peace of mind when they are chanted . The seed mantras are very powerful in giving desired results in very few days if they are chanted with concentration and belief.
1. Goddess Durga gives us power, strength, protection, health, wealth, victory, wisdom, knowledge, elimination of enemies – Her Mantra is DOOM
2.Goddess Mahalaxmi gives us wealth, material gains, success in business or profession, elimination of ailments & worries – her Mantra is SHREEM
3. Goddess Saraswati gives us knowledge, wisdom and success- Her mantra is AIM / AYEIM
4. Goddess Kali gives us health, strength, protection, elimination of enemies – Her Mantra is KREEM
5. Goddess Bagalamukhi gives us quick elimination of all enemies and also of Tantra Badha – Her Mantra is HLEEM / HLREEM
6. Goddess Dhoomavati give us quick elimination of all adversaries and problems – Her Mantra is DHOOM
7. Goddess Bhuvaneshwari gives Kundali Jagran – Her Mantra is HREEM
8. Goddess Tara gives us unlimited wealth, fortune, fame, happiness, and victory – Her Mantra is TREEM
All in one Devi Mantra is
“Ya Devi Sarva bhuteshu Shakthi (Lakshmi) rupena samsthita, Namas tasyai Namas tasyai Namas tasyai Namo Namah”.
Chant any of the above mantras 108 times daily after the bath and before taking any meals for nine days – After Navratri chant 9 times in the morning and 9 times in evening hours.