- After bifurcation Telangana State was a revenue surplus state with Rs. 7,500 crore, Now it’s a Bankrupt state with debts of Rs.7000 crore.
- Nearly 1600 farmers committed suicide in 17 months
- No KG to PG education as promised.
- No Vice-Chancellors in State universities.
- About one lakh engineering seats reduced from Telangana colleges.
- Medicine fee hiked over three time to reach Rs.9 Lakhs.
- No movement in NTPC 4,000 MW power plant.
- NO national project status to Pranahita Chevella.
- No water in State reservoirs , but government laying pipelines.