Interesting facts about Baahubali
Some of the interesting facts about Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ Starring Prabhas, Anushka, Rana and Tamanna.
- Baahubali is India’s most expensive film Made on a budget of Rs.250-300 crore for two parts.
- It is made in Telugu and Tamil, and dubbed into Hindi and Malayalam.
- The first part is releasing in 4000 screens on July 10th including 200 screens in USA.
- The official trailer of the Baahubali Telugu version got 4 million views in two weeks on YouTube
- It is produced by Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda of Arka Mediaworks. Ramoji Film City also shares production cost.
- Expected 40% revenue through non-box office receipts that include sale of satellite television rights and audio sales
- Around 85% of the film budget was spent on production and the rest on paying the cast and crew. Diveration was 40% from initial estimated budget.
- Baahubali has cast of 2,000 extras for its battle scenes, with more than 1,000 dressed as soldiers and 500-600 technicians.
- Over 300 horses and dozens of elephants, were also utilised, and 600 artists from 17 studios across world include Makuta VFX Studio and Firefly Creative Studio in Hyderabad, Prasad EFX in Hyderabad and Chennai, Tau Films in the US and Malaysia, and Dancing Digital Animation and Macrograph in South Korea worked on CGI visual effects.
- Hindi version -Dharma Productions by Karan Johar , Tamil version Studio Green owned by K.E. Gnanavel Raja Malayalam version – Global United Media and Telugu version – Arka Mediaworks