Hello Guys We are bringing you live updates .
The Movie has just started with special thanks to Trivikram Srinivas, Shyam Prasad Reddy and Ramesh Sippy
- Titles are interesting with Guns as the background
- The movie starts off with Puri Jagan’s son Aakash watching Gabbar Singh character from Sholay. Suhasini
- Power Star Pawan makes a rocking introduction on horseback and he chases the goons.. Superbly Shoted and Nagineedu come in as the parents
- Time for the iconic title song ‘Gabbar Singh’. Pawan’s dances are fantastic and the song has been shot superbly
- Abhimanyu Singh makes an entry as the villain in the village of Kondaveedu. Tanikella Bharani also comes in
- Ali comes in as constable Samba. “Padhi mandhi kosam manchi cheddam ankune vadni, padhi kalaalu bathakalani deevinchu amma” PK’s Dialogue to Suhasini
- “Naku Nene Poti. Naatho Naake Poti..Natho Evvaru Potiki Raru, Raleru”. Powerful and sharp dialogues from Pawan.
- Shruti Haasan comes in as a beautiful village girl. Pawan Kalyan is in full flow. Top Dialogues and sharp humour
- Akasam Ammayi Ayithe song is on now. Humorous love track between Pawan and Shruti.
- Brahmi comes in as Recovery Ranjith Kumar, a bank recovery officer. Shruti Haasan is Bhagyalakshmi.
- Pawan comes in on a rickshaw with Chiru’s “Ee Petaku Nene Mestri’ song and this will surely send fans into delightful raptures.
- Pawan plays a super Kabaddi match with the goons..shot in highly entertaining styleKota Srinivasa Rao comes in as a drunkard and father of Shruti Haasan. Time for the legendary ‘Mandu Babulam’ song. Super mass steps from Pawan .
- The super hit ‘Pilla’ song follows immediately as the follow up to Mandu Babulam. Shot beautifully in Switzerland.
Interval. Massive interval fight. First half moves at an incredibly fast pace with good entertainment and super dialogues from Pawan.Let us see how the second half goes….
- Jayaprakash Reddy comes in with his trademark comedy laugh..Entertaining !
- Hilarious Antyakshari scene in the Police Station. ROFL.. Hats Off to Pawan and Harish Shankar.
- Time for the song ‘Dil Se’.. Shot with superb cinematography.. Pawan looks super handsome and Shruti is looking fab.
- Malaika Arora is setting the screens on fire in Kevvu Keka..
- Movie turns serious with emotional scenes.
- Massive Climax fight breaks out..Lots of scorpios flying in the air.