The craze for the Reality show on Television , takes life of a Hyderabadi youth.
Mohammed Jalaluddin (19) from Falaknuma died with severe burn injuries practicing fire stunts for reality show in Hyderabad.
He sustained 60 percent burns as he could not take off the T-shirt which he had set on fire after pouring kerosene, while his friends were recording the stunts on mobile.
He wanted to participate in a ‘India’s got talent’ reality show on TV by sending such daring stunts clips. He told in dying declaration that , No one is responsible for his death.