Fire accident at Kamal Haasan’s residence

rp_kamal-300x232.jpgFire accident took place at the residence of actor Kamal Haasan, last night in chennai. Due to shortcut , the fire mishap occurred in Kamal’s house. The actor and his family members are safe.

Kamal tweeted, Thanks to my staff. Escaped a fire at my house. Lungs full of smoke, I climbed down from the third floor. I am safe No one hurt . Goodnight. Thanks for all the love and concern. Now off to sleep. Good night indeed:)” (sic)

Earlier, Kamal fractured his leg after he slipped and fell from the stairs of his office and he stopped shoot of his upcoming film Sabash Naidu.