A major fire broke out due to gas cylinder leakage at Gokavaram Bus Stand in a Restaurant in rajahmundry today. High flames of up to 10 feet were noticed. Two cars, Two vans, One police Jeep , one auto were burnt in the fire accident.
The gas leakage occurred in Jagadamba Restaurant , AP Chandrababu Naidu who is at rajahmundry is monitoring the situations . He along with DGP Ramudu visited the site . The fire vehicles came within 3 minutes after fire accident to control the fire. More than 15 are reportedly injured in the fire accident and two are critical. All of them are sent to Hospital for treatment.