Most awaited release of this year “Eega” directed by SS Rajamouli completed its censor formalities today and has been awarded U/A certificate. As per news from one of the reliable sources movie has been shot brilliantly with new format screenplay and the graphics used in the movie would be the highlight and has taken Tollywood on par with Hollywood.
Highlights of the movie
- Superb direction by SS Rajamouli
- Excellent Background score
- Wafer thin story line backed by excellent screenplay
- Sudeep’s excellent performance
- Super interval twist
- Placement of songs
- Revenge episode stands out with excellent Special Effects.
- Nani (Nani) who falls in love with Bindhu (Samantha) is killed by baddie Sudeep who also loves Bindhu . Later Nani reborn in the form of fly and takes his revenge on the villain. The way he takes his revenge is the plot of the story.
- The movie revolves around Samantha, Nani got very less scope of action in this movie rather than some romantic love scenes with Samantha
- Love track is good but it ran on slow pace with neat screen-play.
- Konchemu Konchemu song is good and Nene Nani ne song is awesome in its screenplay.
- Nene Nani ne song enters from the memories of Bindhu remembering her love with Nani after his death.
- The major part of the movie is completely a graphical extravaganza.
- Ali’s comedy is good. Santhanam appeared in this role in Tamil version.
- Eega Eega song is not as it is in its teaser. Its was picturized in a stylish way.
- Climax is the main highlight of the movie. Keeravani’s Background music stood as the back bone.\
- Nani got a very less scope of action in the movie.He is confined to only a few romantic & love scenes with Samantha which came well.
- The story completely revolves around Samantha.
- Sudeep did his job performing villainism to maximum extent.
- Ne Nani Ne song is Extraordinary on screen and the song comes after Nani’s death while samantha is remembers her love.
- Konchem Konchem song is decent.
- Eega Eega Song has a surprise in it which you should watch on the screen.
- S.S Rajamouli’s dorection is terrific through out the film.(excluding some scenes)
- The Movie is going to be new trendsetter in tollywood in terms of Graphics.
- Senthil kumar done his job with the cinematography
Movie Rating :3.5/5