According to media reports, Drug overdose was the reason for musician Chakri’s death. In the SIT investigation on day one, Puri Jagannath has questioned, he was the one who gave life to Charkri in Tollywood.
Sources say, the main key pin in drugs case Calvin told to SIT officials that he feared about his name would come out at the time of Chakri’s death. Calvin also told that parties were held mostly at Puri’s house. The overdosage of mood changing drug LSD which killed the music director.
Earlier it was reported that Chakri was suffering from obesity and other ailments, died due to Heart Attack on December 15, 2014.