Just like director Sriwass previous films, which does not carry certain pattern, Dictator was also fresh and completely different compared to Balakrishna’s previous films.
Balakrishna slashed out his fat around belly to look very young and energetic. Balakrishna’s dance steps for Thanman beats in Gam Gam Ganesh song was eye catching. Balayya and Anjali rocked together for a masala song – Gana Gana Gana Gana..Andhra ..Telangana.
The movie looks fresh with new faces around Balayya, The movie is touted to be a mass entertainer loaded with comedy, Prithivi for the first time seen in Balayya’s film.
Dialogues were good,
- Punch Dialogue Lu Naa Daggara Oddhu Pani Chudu
- Ahamkaram tho unna Aadhadhi.. Avineethi lo unna Magadu..Ye Rojaina Andhakaram lo kei velasindi.
- Nenu yedi modalu pettanu.Modali pedite Vadili pettanu
- Nenu chese pani ki question mark Unddaru.. Fullstop tappa
- Na asalu peru Chandrashekar …Na vontilo unna Aaham peru dictator .. Nee death choodalante ..danni touch chesi choodu.
- Odd Time lo Vastha ..Anukunnadi Chesthaa
The film is all set to release on Jan 14th and it has turned out to be biggest film among Balakrishna’s films as far as business is concerned.