First Half highlights
- Movie starts of with images of SR NTR and JR NTR, this will be a feast for all Nandamuri fans and also a great gesture for Multi starrers
- Movie runs on with fast pace with all key characters introduced in the first 30 mins with 2 songs covering it all.
- Main turning point of the story happens post 30 mins, a grand Yama lokam set where Lord yama role is played by Prabhu and small misunderstaing between Yama and chitragupta leads to Ravi Teja’s death.
- Like all Yama movies Ravi teja fights yama and gets to see 7 avatars of himself and finally decides to get into one main avatar of Minister.
- Interesting twist at the interval leaves audience looking for second half.
Second Half Highlights
- Second half starts with most anticipated character of this movie “VIDYA Balan” Played by one and only Bramhanadam.
- Bramhi’s assistant name is “Nitya Menon” played by our Vennela Kishore.
- Second half mainly deals with correcting the correct Minister Ravi Tejas character like Indrudu Chandrudu.
- Few songs and some routine sentiment scenes lead to anticipated climax
- In all movie ends on very entertaining note.
Highilights of the movie
- Undoubtedly this movie belongs to Bramhi and his histrionics it a must watch for him.
- Ravi Teja excelled in both the roles of Bullet Raja and Minister Ravi
- Vennal Kishore also excelled in comedy part
- Tapsee was seen just in the songs
- Screenplay and direction is good , movie moves at a good pace with good song and fight placements
Ravi Teja is Back with a bang and for sure he is going to rule this summer….