Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Minister Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy has introduced Agriculture budget today in Assembly.
He said the government’s goal is to double the farmers’ income by 2022. The budget for the year 2018-19 is introduced in the legislature today. In the second half of the year, Govt has achieved a growth of 24.5 percent. The growth rate of the state is 14 percent higher compared to the national level growth.
AP Agriculture Budget highlights
* Agriculture and agricultural subsidiary Budgets of Rs.19,070.36 crores
* Revenue expenditure of Rs. 18,602.98 crore
* The cost is Rs 467.38 crores
* Rs. 4,730 crores for agriculture affiliated sectors under Employment Guarantee Scheme
* Rs 1,042 crore for famine treatment
* Rs.2,346 crore loan to farmers
* The grant of Rs.2.5 lakh subsidy under the farmer charter scheme
* Incentives to the creation of agricultural based industries
* Every eligible farmer will get loan mobilization
* Provide awareness to farmers on best technological management practices
* Focus on agricultural mechanization to achieve high productivity