Generally we know that politicians can take the corruption to peaks to earn hundreds of crores , Surprisingly a bureaucrat is no less than a politician in amassing hundreds of crores.
Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) officials unearth the wealth of deputy commissioner in the transport department, Mohan , who reportedly amassed a wealtth of around 800 crore.
Raids were conducted at nine places in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka.
- Eight plots sft 450-500 square yards each at Kompally in Hyderabad.
- Four plots in Madhapur
- Four-storey building in posh Jubilee Hills
- A flat in commercial centre Panjagutta.
- 10 house sites and seven acre agriculture land in Bellary
- 45 acres in Prakasam district
- 9.5 acre land in Nellore.
- Invested in five companies