Kollywood director Vignesh Shivan took to twitter to tweet 5 mistakes of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahublai: The cconculsion.
1. It seems Rs. 120 for the ticket was too small a price to experience and witness the marvellous show and a collection box or producer’s account number or address should have been available to make an extra payment.
2. He felt the length of the movie could have been longer and it exhausted too fast. Everyone wanted it to last for more than 3 hrs.
3. The movie-making was detailed and utmost perfect that it shattered the confidence and head weight of all the directors.
4. It shouldn’t have been the conclusion yet and the inclusion of another 10 parts would have been eagerly awaited as the audience wanted to be mesmerized unendingly.
5. The movie created such a huge benchmark and for someone to beat it out is quite early. Infact it could take a long while to break the astoundingly huge records set.